By utilizing method of heating N2 gas for drying, the industrial nitrogen oven is mainly used in industry fields that have higher requirements regarding the drying environment. For example, it can be used for drying IC integrated circuit in die bonding process or after packaging, and drying of oxidizable surface material, etc.
The most critical characteristic for designing industrial nitrogen oven lies in the reliable seal performance. Sealing is especially important for parts like doors, motors, air outlets and so on. The oxygen in the industrial nitrogen oven supplied by us is below 50PPM.
With the usage of an air circulation system, the industrial nitrogen oven can prevent oxidation during the drying process by nitrogen circulation. The air circulation fan will blow out the heated nitrogen. Then the nitrogen will enter the inner chamber through air duct. Then the used nitrogen will be absorbed into the air duct for heat recycling to guarantee the temperature uniformity.
- The intermittent air discharge can be set for avoiding nitrogen gas waste.
- Internal pressure can be displayed to ensure safety in use.
- Equipped with six point temperature meter to monitor the temperature in the oven.
- Water circulation cooling method is adopted to shorten processing time.
- The inner chamber and external housing of this industrial nitrogen oven is made of stainless steel material for easy cleaning and long service life.
- Highly uniform temperature distribution.
We can offer clients three types of industrial nitrogen oven, i.e. single-chamber drying oven, double-chamber drying oven and four-chamber drying oven. Basic information about these industrial nitrogen ovens is listed below. Please contact us for more information.